At the River of Life we believe are all fearfully and wonderfully made, given specific gifts from God and called to be the light in this world.
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Psalm 139:13-14
“So Christ Himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors ans teachers, to equip His people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.” Ephesians 4:11-13
“The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,and provide for those who grieve in Zion—to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness,a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.” Isaiah 61:1-3
Kingdom Builders – Men’s Ministry
Kingdom Builders meet for special events, prayer, for small group Bible studies and times of fellowship. See our upcoming events list or view our event page for more information.
- Join us for special speakers, food, fellowship, fun, sport and entertainment as we bond together as a church family, brother-in-Christ, and build upon the foundation of Jesus Christ our cornerstone.
- The Kingdom Builders Mens Ministry’s mission is to raise up generals to go out to the front lines in the workforce, in their families and on the mission field.
Praiseworthy – Women’s Ministry
Praiseworthy, meets for special events, small group bible studies, prayer, and times of fellowship. See our upcoming events list or view our event page for more information.
- Come and join the women of the River of Life for a word from the Lord, special events, a time of fellowship, partner with us as we pray and plan out our mission in the community, enjoy the love, laughter, community, and ultimately favor grace and mercy of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Praiseworthy Womens Ministry is a healing and deliverance ministry reaching out to the community seeking souls for the kingdom of God bringing salvation and restoration into lives through Christ Jesus!
Current – Youth Group Ministry
Current Youth Ministry is here to equip this generation to be conquerors through Christ, learning to be overcomers by the Word of God and being led by the Holy Spirit in their everyday lives. The activities are designed to help build strong relationships and Christian character.
- Youth Directors Rob & Katy Custer are fully equipped and experienced to have a full understanding of what our youth are confronted with on a daily basis. ROLM believes in building relationships first and on that basis, tackle the tough issues facing our youth today, such as; dating and abstinence, drugs and alcohol, peer pressure, academic excellence and so forth.
- Our young people need something fresh and new, not church as usual!
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward to Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:14
The Little Warriors – Children’s Ministry
In conjunction with our 10:30 AM Sunday Services, we provide Sunday School classes for Pre-K thru 6th Grade and Nursery for infants and toddlers. Our classes are designed to teach our little people the Word of God and to activate the expression of their unique gifts and callings as soon as possible in an exciting, interactive and safe classroom environment.
- ROLM teachers and helpers are experienced, qualified and screened, loving members who have a heart and passion to raise up a new generation of equipped believers to accomplish the plan and purpose God has for their lives. Jeremiah 29:11-13
- All curriculums have been carefully chosen through prayer and discernment for the different age groups.
- Nursery, Infants and Toddlers have a loving, interactive environment in which to experience God thru music, song, stories and interactive play time.
- Sunday School Classes for Pre-K thru 6th Grade meet immediately after Praise & Worship.
- Train ups a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6 (NKJ)